View Profile GreenSoap

9 Movie Reviews

That Gheustbatista album is the funniest shit I've heard all week, this becomes so much better when you've heard it. Now I have wet dreams of the whole thing being animated (:

I love the production values of the NG collabs and they always make me laugh

very excited for the menus too

I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the attached 'A' symbol. Visual dick humor is the best.

Best parody on the site no doubt. Things like the ending and the little commercial cuts were better than they needed to be, really added the cherry on top. It just tells you how much heart was put into the production of this. Very inspirational and I hope we will see more collabs like this in the future ^^

1 Game Review

I hope it wasn't just me who went to check out lifeinpurity.com ^^

6 Audio Reviews

fuckin lost it at 'beacuase' haha

I don't know which version I like better, and it's not often you can say that about remixes ^^

Gad to see you back on NG !

BERSERKYD responds:

haha I know still not convince either... but yeah I still work on that remix to make more in the futur. Will pay off hopefully !

Thanks man !

I really like the way you did the kick, really cool ^^

10 Art Reviews

Really nice dude, cool to see you're still active

RoosterMaind responds:

Thanks, mate.

We really need to catch up some time :D

One of my favorite games from my childhood, nice to see some fan art of it. Loved the character designs in the game (:

and I was so disappointed when Raving Rabbids came out ;_;

This is fire πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

β–ˆγ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€β–ˆγ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€My body is 70% monster energy ultra whiteγ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€β–ˆγ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€β–ˆ

20, Male